Monday 19 December 2011

Thieme Publishers Delhi

Dear Dr. Rajesh Kalra,
Greetings from Thieme!
I am Amit Chauhan and I am from the marketing department of Thieme Publishers Delhi. I have been regularly following your blog Otolaryngology Update since a year and I found it is the only and most popular source for information on Otolaryngology news available on the web. I am also a member of the fan page ENT products on the facebook.
Sir, I am writing to you with a request to include our ENT book reviews in the Otolaryngology Update. We have more than 200 active book titles in Otolaryngology written by most respected names in the industry like Dr. Mario Sanna, Dr. Wormald, Dr. Simmen and Dr. Wigand to name a few. Few of our ENT books have been honored with awards at the recent British Medical Association awards.
I hope you would accept our request which will help in providing information on our latest and highly researched books in ENT.



Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,
Amit Chauhan,

Assistant Manager - Marketing & Promotions
Thieme Medical and Scientific Publishers Private Limited
N-26,II & III Floor
Sector 18
NOIDA-201 301
India
Email: amit.chauhan@thieme.in; tpdmarketing@thieme.in
Tel: +91 120 4274461 to 64
Mobile: +91 8800533881
Fax: +91 120 4274465
www.thieme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment