Saturday 12 February 2011

Dr Sonali Pandit:effect of stem cells on sensorineural hearing loss

I wish to share my achievement with our ENT colleagues.
I am Dr Sonali Pandit, an ENT surgeon currently working in Fortis Hiranandani Hospital Mumbai. I have worked extensively on effect of stem cells on sensorineural hearing loss. My study has been recently published in "Stem Cells". It has generated a lot of interest worldwide as this holds a lot of promise to the treatment of SN hearing loss in childhood as well as presbycusis. This research has been conducted at the prestigious Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney, Australia
I am attaching the URL of the paper.

Read Article

Read News

Anonymous said...
Congratulations

February 13, 2011 3:42 PM
Anonymous said...
Can you please provide me with your consultancy address because i wish to to have an appointment with you.

Thank You,

-Abhishek

February 13, 2011 11:55 PM
hearing aid said...
Glad to see this information.its very useful for eneryone.thanks for sharing this post.

Hearing Aid


February 14, 2011 1:18 PM
Anonymous said...
if you need volunteer,kindly oblige me

ashishjoshiindia@gmail.com

February 16, 2011 1:49 AM

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please provide me with your consultancy address because i wish to to have an appointment with you.

    Thank You,

    -Abhishek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see this information.its very useful for eneryone.thanks for sharing this post.

    Hearing Aid

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you need volunteer,kindly oblige me

    ashishjoshiindia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Pandit,

    I wish to take an appointment for my hearing loss. Please provide your contact details on dbajju@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I am thrilled to see. Actually it is like hope for me.Recently i have developed giddiness also and i have 18% hearing loss in my right ear.

    i want to consult you

    please provide the feedback

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear doctor,
    I AM MRS. SEEMA GORAY MY SON JAIDEEP IS PROFOUNDLY DEAF SINCE BIRTH , HE IS BORN ON 22-03-1977 , HIS SPEECH IS QUIET DEVELOP DUE TO EARLY RAHABILITATION . IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR HIM TO REGAIN HEARING? CAN I CONSULT YOU? PLEASE ADVICE. SEEMA GORAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear doctor,
    Actually I am dealing with sensorineural hearing loss so if you can help me with that I would be really pleased.. my email address is shubhankar_5@rediffmail.com hope to see your replay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi i am andi, i currently am in canada and looking for a hearing loss cure. I would very much like to be contacted by you at my email address karanxha_19@hotmail.com I suffer from hearing loss and doctors where i am, like more vacations than treating people so i am full with them. Your discovery makes me very hopeful please contact me as soon as possible. I would give anything to have my hearing back. Thanks Andi

    ReplyDelete
  11. my 8 yr old son is having hearing and speach problem pleasre advice

    ReplyDelete