Monday 8 June 2009

13th Annual Live Surgical Workshop & Symposium on FESS,September 4-6,2009,Chennai



Dear Friends,

I take immense pleasure in announcing the forthcoming Annual Live
Surgical Workshop & Symposium on FESS. We are conducting this year's
programme on 4th , 5th and 6th September 2009. I take this opportunity
to extend my invitation to you to join us in this scientific endeavor.
As it has been for the last 13 years, Dr. Dharambir Singh Sethi from
Singapore General Hospital will be the invited guest faculty for this
workshop. Dr. Richard Douglas an eminent Rhinologist and Immunologist
from New Zealand will also be part of the guest faculty.

I am circulating this email as a first announcement to enable you to
block the dates. I will send you the brochure and the registration
form both by email and also by regular mail in the next few weeks. I
will be grateful if you could forward this email to your colleagues
and others who may be interested in participating.

I will look forward to meeting you during the workshop.

With warm regards,

Prof. Ravi Ramalingam,
KKR ENT Hospital & Research Institute,
# 274 (Old # 827, P.H. Road,
Kilpauk,
ChennaiI - 600 010.
Phone : +91 44 2641 1444 / 2641 1987
Fax : +91 44 2641 2727

3 comments:

  1. Will it be a hands-on FESS workshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, How can I get the registration form and the program details

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRASHANT:sir whats the reg procedures

    ReplyDelete